The website is used by Bulgarian telecommunication company EAD (“VIVACOM”) for the provision of the service SafeBeep.
2. Content rights (e.g., programs, designs, information and data) of the site are protected by Greek, European and international intellectual property laws and is owned by IA or their respective recipients, and is available to customers and/or visitors to the site strictly for personal, non-commercial, i.e. non-profit use.
3. IA and third party logos and insignia for products or services constitute IA’s or third party’s rights. Their appearance on the website is not a transfer or assignment of a license or right to use them. Excluding exceptions, all content on this site, including images, graphics, photographs, drawings, texts, services provided and, in general, all the archives of this site are intellectual property, distinctive features or trademarks of IA and are protected from the relevant provisions of Greek law, European law and international conventions and treaties. None of these may be sold, copied, modified, reproduced, republished or uploaded, transmitted or distributed in any way, in whole or in part.
4. Customers and/or visitors/users understand and accept that they are not allowed to reproduce, copy, sell, resell and/or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, the content of this site and therefore prohibit any copying, distribution, transportation, processing, resale, creation of derivative works, or misleading the public about the real provider of the content of this site. Reproduction, re-publishing, uploading, communicating, disseminating, transmitting or otherwise using the content in any way or for any commercial or other purposes is permitted only with the prior written permission of IA or any other owner of the intellectual property.
5. IA makes every effort to ensure the proper functioning of its network, including this site.
1. IA makes every effort so that the content and information and data displayed on the website are accurate and true, but it does not bear any responsibility for their reliability, completeness or timeliness.
2. IA provides the content (for example, designs, information, names, photographs, illustrations, etc.) “EXACTLY THE WAY THEY ARE” WITHOUT WARRANTY WRITTEN OR IMPLIED, while it is understood that the guarantees of satisfactory quality, suitability, inviolability, safety and precision are in action. Under no circumstances will IA/VIVACOM be liable for any legal, civil and/or criminal claims, nor for any damage (positive, special or incidental, which, but not limited to, alternatively and/or cumulatively consists of loss of profits, data , loss of earnings, monetary satisfaction, etc.) by customers and/or visitors/users of this site or third parties, for reasons connected with the operation or not and/or the use of the website and/or the inability to provide services or/and information provided by it and/or any unauthorized third party interventions to products and/or services or information available through it.
3. This site may contain links to third party sites for which IA has no responsibility for the content of their websites or for any damage resulting from their use as their customers and/ or visitors/users. SafeBeep website accesses them on their own responsibility.
5. Given the format of the Internet, IA, under any circumstances, including negligence, is not responsible for any form of damage to the visitors/users of the websites or the customers of the services, choices and content of this website. Also, IA does not guarantee that any relevant website or servers through which it is made available to visitors/users will be continuously in the fullness or availability of the content, web pages, services, options or results from their use.
1. Visitors/users have the responsibility of accessing the services of the SafeBeep website and access may require the payment of fees to third parties (e.g. Internet service providers, Internet billing), the exclusive responsibility of which have visitors/users. They are solely responsible for the adequacy of their equipment with technological means that allow them access to the services of the SafeBeep website.
4. The text of this website, including any amendments from now on, is ruled by Greek law, European law and relevant international conventions/treaties.
5. Detailed information about the purposes, deadlines and legal basis for the processing of personal data when using SafeBeep application and website is included in the Confidentiality and personal data protection policy of Bulgarian telecommunication company EAD (“VIVACOM”) for SafeBeep and www.safebeep.bg users, available on www.vivacom.bg and on www.safebeep.bg.
1. For any communication in respect of this website you may address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. You can reach us at this address 342 Kifisias Av. & 58 Pindou Str, Halandri 15233, Attiki t: +30 216 6001200 f: +30 216 6001219 email@example.com
Certified by ISO/IEC 25051
Greek Carrier Inspections - Certifications, member of TÜV NORD GROUP
This Agreement was last modified on 02.03.2020.